Hells Freaks forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hells Freaks guild forum.

3 posters

Time to wage war!!!

ivanv
    ivanv

Time to wage war!!! Empty Time to wage war!!!

Post  ivanv Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:47 am

Following our humiliating defeat to a lower level guild Perfect Insanity, my hunger for blood has been invoked. For this reason I have found a higher level guild above us so that we can get our GVG rating back up, if not higher.

Those of you who are keen to go to war, let me know, so that we can organise a time and date. I would like to attack when most of their guys are offline (element of suprise)

Have a look at this guild below, and let me know your thoughts. *DO NOT LEAK THIS INFO TO THE GUILD BELOW*

http://www.fallensword.com/index.php?cmd=guild&subcmd=view&guild_id=38801

There should be people at all level for everyone in our guild for those willing to go to war.

NOTE / TIPS:

When we're attacking their members, there will be a good chance that one of their members will cast deflect. When that happens, stop (as there will be a chance of your attack getting deflected) and find another target. This is why element of suprise is important.

Once an attack has been initiated, only attack with minimum 10 stamina, there is no point in using 100 stamina as you CANNOT lose exp and gold during guild wars.

You can attack 25 levels above and below you during guild wars. My suggestion is attack the weakest person you can find, especially those that are naked (sometimes they are the inactives), but stop when deflect is casted on them. This is war, so it's not about fighting fair, it's about winning to increase our guild reputation.

Those of you attacking will need high attack buffs and shatter armour buffs.

Again, you CANNOT lose exp and gold during guild wars. Only guild reputation is on the line.

Time to wage war!!! Empty Re: Time to wage war!!!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:35 pm

I am willing to participate. I live at +2hours server time.

If you guys buff me with needed buffs I'll participate.
    naysayer
    naysayer

Post  naysayer Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:19 pm

I will provide offensive buffs for anyone wanting to participate. Just PM or be online at the suggested time.
    pitfox

Post  pitfox Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:25 am

Im in. Time for a little blazing PUUUNCH!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:10 pm