Hells Freaks forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hells Freaks guild forum.

5 posters

The ultimate guildie contest

naysayer
    naysayer

The ultimate guildie contest Empty The ultimate guildie contest

Post  naysayer Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Do you think your the ultimate guild mate, if so now is your chance to prove it. This will be a 30 day contest and will start on November 26 and will end on December 26. There will only be one prize of 400 FSP's, in the event of a tie it will be split between the players who won. The contest will be based on points achieved by following the guidelines as follows.

1. you must be registered on the guild website to be eligible, if you can not register get with 1king. No excuses will be excepted for this.

2. Points are awarded for activity in the guild and being a good guild mate.

Points will be awarded as follows

Active in chat 1 point
    You do not get a point for each chat line you get 1 point for being active in chat and that is my decision as to what and who is being active. An example would be asking for buffs and then saying thank you in chat is not really being active. Chatting back and forth with other player's or asking for help with a problem whether it's how to deal with another player or what equipment should I be using will be considered acceptable chat.

Hunting 1 points
    plus 2 point for each level you gain.

Gold deposits to the guild 1000 to 100,000 2 points
    100,000 to 1 million 8 points
    1 million plus 15 points

Recruiting players 5 points
    if you recruit a player you must have that player and their level listed in your bio. that player must still be active in the guild by the end of the contest. The person who recruited a player that has gained the most levels will receive 2 points for each level that player has gained. you cannot recruit a player under the level of 50.

The contest will start at 00:01 server time 26 November 2009 and will end at 00:01 26 December 2009 for those of us in the USA that will be christmas day.

I log on everyday and I will be checking the guild log for deposits and guild chat, I would advise using guild chat for asking for buffs and for buffers to respond in chat when you buffed someone. If players need help use the guild chat so others may help you if you need it.

The player with the most accumulated point total will be declared the winner.

Ok here is the top 12 players for the contest.

Bones201 130 points
    Sheswicked 121 point
    A1002 108 points
    AardvaaarK 88 points
    TheM4ster 84 points
    baglets 83 points
    jraschen 83 points
    sliverblue 74 points
    sage1990 73 points
    daveed25 73 points
    Ivanv 56 points
    7ThLettaG 55 points

Thanks to all that participated in the contest.

Last edited by naysayer on Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 6 times in total

The ultimate guildie contest Empty Re: The ultimate guildie contest

Post  Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:22 pm

i don't get it :?:
    A1002

Post  A1002 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Shocked I think hunting should get better point than just talk and buff
    ex. "2 buffing" get 2 point, equal than "hunting to get 1 lvl" although hunting is more developing Guild..
    bones201

Post  bones201 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 pm

i think i got it so who ever gets the most points at the end of the month wins? right? by doing what it says in your list
    naysayer
    naysayer

Post  naysayer Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 am

to A1002 lower level players will have the advantage over higher level players due to the fact that they have less stam and can gain more levels. example would be, in the last contest 7thlettaG hunted 13 times and gained 13 levels as where 1king hunted 2 times and gained 8 levels advantage goes to 7thlettaG with 26 points but also take note that 1king can buff players and has an advantage in recruiting players also, i may have to modify the hunting to make it more fair to players at higher levels who gain less. The whole concept of the contest is to make players more active and stay that way. thanks for your input
    bones201

Post  bones201 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:35 pm

another thing i would like to say is the lower lvl buff thing does make since but me being lvl 126 i have buffs the higher lvl guild mates could use lol i only know cuz i sell them often but i do try to ask mates in chat but no one ever say anything
    naysayer
    naysayer

Post  naysayer Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:33 pm

I only put it in there because higher level player's are asked for buffs all the time and this takes away from their stam to hunt which will put them at a disadvantage. I can easily eat a 150 stam per player just from buffing 1 person if i buff 5 player's when I am on, that used up 750 which is what a lot of players have to hunt with. I was just trying to find a fair way to compensate higher level players for doing something for free to help lower level players level up.
    Nubin
    Nubin

Post  Nubin Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:08 am

I do not want to be rated in the contest, this will be for the members only from naysayer down. I have fSP and when there is a contest I dont try to win but rather have the members win.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm

the thing is that if i do win im going to put 50 fsp in the guild
    1king666
    1king666

Post  1king666 Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Nubin wrote:I do not want to be rated in the contest, this will be for the members only from naysayer down. I have fSP and when there is a contest I dont try to win but rather have the members win.
    dito

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:50 pm