Hells Freaks forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hells Freaks guild forum.

GvG Report [Resurrection 16 Nov 09]

1king666
    1king666

GvG Report [Resurrection 16 Nov 09] Empty GvG Report [Resurrection 16 Nov 09]

Post  1king666 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:55 am

02:49 16/Nov/2009 To arms! levy1977 from the guild Resurrection has initiated a conflict with your guild.

Considering that it was already 12 hours after the Conflict was intitated me and ivanv decided it would be best if one of us picks a target and participates rather then one of the lower level guild members attacks and then we would not be able to do anything.
    Also considering that there was only 1 participant we decided that if one of us joins noone else will be able to mess it up.

We have picked a target for me Allegria (who had less attack then i had defence). Our aim was if she does get a chance to hit she would always miss.
    I have bought the following potions for this conflict:
    Dull edge 80 x2
    Forceshield 200
    Dark Curse 200 x2
    Constitution 250
    spellbreaker

We have waited for her intial buffs to run out the only thing that she had was Last Ditch. But considering the fact that she should not get a chance to hit it wasnt a problem.

I have done 20 successfull hits with Allegria getting a chacnce to attack me but never getting a hit.
    at this point she got buffed with more buffs. Considering that i am the only participant and the fact that she had deflect on her with running time of 886 minutes (and me getting more potions with lots of buffs alreadty running) me and ivanv decided to continue attacking. At this point i got Constitution and considering that i had more defence then she had attack we decided to carry on. We where hoping that spell breaker would kick in and before they got a chance to notice what happend we would finish attacking.

After 2 more attacks this happends:

23rd Attack:

1king666's armor was shattered.
    1king666 was infused with extra defense (Constitution).
    1king666 hits Allegria for 1078 damage.
    Last Ditch activated on death restoring 20% HP to Allegria.
    Allegria hits 1king666 for 2845 damage. (Reinforced Armor)
    Allegria used reflection to increase damage by 189.
    Allegria was victorious!

I did not notice that she had been buffed with dark curse 175 and now i realize thats why she had a successfull hit. Looking back now if i noticed that earlier i would actually continue attacking because of the sheer amount of buffs i had and i had spell breaker as well.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:23 am