Hells Freaks forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hells Freaks guild forum.

2 posters

Guild Buffers

naysayer
    naysayer

Guild Buffers Empty Guild Buffers

Post  naysayer Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:34 am

I have hired 2 Guild buffers to try and ease the stam i have been using to buff everyone. This is not to say that I won't buff you but if they are on please use these people first. If you can't get all the buffs you need and I am on I will buff you don't worry about that. As always be specific about which buffs you are wanting and always be polite,please and thank you always goes a long way.

here are the two buffers:
    jessica69 for levels 100 and below leveling buffs only.
    Her rules for asking for buffs:
    ATTN: Any player level 100 and below, I have hired a guild buffer, she will only be buffing you with the basic leveling buffs. Such as Adept Learner, Librarian, Merchant, Treasure Hunter and Doubler. Her name is jessica69 she is listed in my enemies list, you should also add her to your enemies list for a quick reference. Here are the guidelines for asking for buffs from her. 1. Specify which buffs you want from the ones above. 2. inform her you are with Hells Freaks. 3. This is a must: Be polite IE: Hi I'm with hells freaks may i please have these buffs. Specify your buffs. 4. Always say thank you. 5. If a level 200 or above is on please ask us first for buffs.I did this for the few that logon and we are not available to buff you. If you have any questions about this please direct them to me.

GuNrUlEr 6 buff max.
    Here is his rules for buffs:
    Ok I have hired another guild buffer, this one is for everyone and he is on a lot. Rules for getting his buffs: max of 6 buffs per player you need to be specific on which buffs you want. do not send him a message that say's buff please, he has no idea which buffs you want. so basically if you are under level 150 just get your leveling buffs ie: doubler, merchant,librarian,adept learner, animal magnetism, conserve if you have close to 1000 stam less than that don't ask for that one. anyone above lvl 150 you can get those buffs from him and your offensive buffs from me if we are both on, this will save me a lot of stam. If he is on ask him for buffs first then me. I need to hunt more to hit lvl 500. Also if jessica69 is online for you people under lvl 100 ask her first before you ask me please and as always be polite and thank the buffer. also if you can add them to your enemies list for quick reference. I say let's get my FSP's worth out these guild buffers.

If you have any problems getting buffs from these players and you have followed the rules for there buffs contact me immediately.
    sambo09

Guild Buffers Empty Re: Guild Buffers

Post  sambo09 Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Laughing

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:37 am