Hells Freaks forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hells Freaks guild forum.

3 posters

Titan hunting

naysayer
    naysayer

Titan hunting Empty Titan hunting

Post  naysayer Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:17 am

Well now that HCS is giving stuff for 2nd thru 5th placements on the titan kills, I am interested to see how many people in the guild want to go do this. I will put a post on the website and you can leave your comment about. If enough player's show interest I will build the scout tower so we can monitor the progress of the kills. Remember that for lower levels that it cost you 20 stam to create a group plus the stam you use to travel across the map, this will also slow down your leveling and gold being contributed to the guild to maintain our structures. This is something you need to think about before you jump in and say hell yeah let's go titan killing. Please leave your comment whether you are for it or against it.
    naysayer
    naysayer

Titan hunting Empty Re: Titan hunting

Post  naysayer Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 am

One thing I would like everyone to take note on, is look at the guild bank. Since this week alone the bank has dropped 10 million, I have made deposits from gold that i have bought from player's who send it to me for fsp but we are dropping as fast as we are hunting, if people start titan hunting that will mean less gold going into the bank and I will not keep spending 100 fsp's to buy gold to deposit into the guild bank.
    pheniox195
    pheniox195

Post  pheniox195 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:58 am

i think we should get our bank total to at least 50-70mil b4 titan hunting becuz many players in our guild are lazy as it is
    hoggedd

Post  hoggedd Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Ok. Now with titan hunting...

The people that actually will do titan hunting will say need a minimum of 1k stamina

LEVELS 105-200: You will need 20 stam per group to kill a titan (no1 else will have to join because u can easily kill with the mercs) Ok so 20 stam for a group to just kill 1. Now on average the titan will requre from 4-10 steps to get to. So this is on average 7 stamina. Now 27 stamina per titan seems ok but if u go 1000 divide 27 = 37 titan kills. Say if we have 5 people participating (in the level 105-200 area) that would be 5 x 27 = 135 kills.

LEVELS 201+:
    You can easily solo. All you would need is 1.2k defence this will prevent you from dieng. You also need around 800-1k attack this is easy to get. and u will need 2kish damage. Now to kill the titan again it will cost on average 7 stamina per 1. (sometimes when u kill one and press back to world then there is another 2-5 still there) so then you could do around 2-5 hits to kill it. Or if ur lucky 1-2. So this would be 4 stamina so overall it will cost 11 stam per titan kill. so if u have 1k stamina it will = 90 kills. Now if there was 5 people level 200+ doing this is would = 450 kills and then 450+135 = 585 kills. This would get us in the 2-5 placing.

Now I know that we wont instintly get it because everyone will have to get use to it so it may take a few times.

Plan: We need to co-operate and know where each other are on the map. So we can have a big discussion about it about where each person goes. Eg..

Player 1: Top left
    Player 2: Top Right
    Player 3: Bottom Left
    Player 4: Bottom Right
    Player 5: Centre

Having this will space out the whole guild and because the titan travels out over the map.

Getting to the titan:
    When the titan just appears we have to act fast with gear and buffs we need. We will also need 10+ members online including NAYSAYER and NUBIN.
    Now when it appears it will say the map that it is on. So if I am online I will go teleport there and I will tell everyone what relm to go to aswell. Now you should all know how to get to a portal to travel there.

Killing the titan:
    The titan will say it has appeared so we have to go to the relm fast and get to the places you have been assigned. So when we are all ready we can start.

Now when you go there you don't have to search every square to find it. You open the map and it will show the titan in a location. Say you are player 1 and you are in the Top Left of the map. Then there is a titan in the middle of the map. DO NOT go to the titan. By the time you get there it will be gone. Only go kill a titan when it is up to 10 steps away from you. Ok so when the titan is killed it will move to a different location anywhere on the map. So u have to keep refreshing your map. You CAN'T see any guild members on the map (unless you are on their square).

Now that this is over I will do the disadvantages and advantages.

Disadvantages:
    - This will use up all of you're stamina so you canot hunt till it is full again.
    - Our guild bank will drop alot from the mercs we are buying.
    - Our members will need to buff you so thats alot of stam wasted. (TRY as hard as you can to buy youre own buffs)
    - It takes 2 hours to kill a titan so you need to be online for all of it.

Advantages:
    - We get guild RP wich is very good for free buffs!
    - Higher leveled players will see our guild on the titan killing list and they will want to join our guild to help.

This is all I can think of ATM. I will post more if I think of it.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:23 pm

i will have to say no for now in to can get more money but if do win everyone is going to one to have the item and thats going to start things

heres a idie if that person is offline anyone can take it
    hoggedd

Post  hoggedd Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:07 pm

i think it will be awhile untill we actually come first...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:05 am