Hells Freaks forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hells Freaks guild forum.

2 posters

Guild Conflicts

naysayer
    naysayer

Guild Conflicts Empty Guild Conflicts

Post  naysayer Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 am

GvG Participants

I would like to reward player's who are participating in the GvG. Since we can sell the items at a decent profit you should get a piece of that. So here is my proposal and guidelines.

1. Any player wishing to participate in GvG must contact me so that you can be added to the sheet and I will allow you to start conflicts. I say 1 player per conflict, so that you can be rewarded properly.
    2. You start a conflict you let me know who you GvG against.
    3. you must complete all 50 attacks by your self, you will then be credited with a completed round.
    4. If you start a random conflict be prepared to win. Ask for buffs get with other GvG player's and get advice on what type of equipment you should be using to maximize you attacks.
    5. It is the guilds decision on what we use the rp for, it cost us 1 fsp and gold to start a conflict. We will take the item then sell it for fsp's based on that, we will then keep a small percentage of the fsp's for the guild and divide the rest between the player's who were the participants based on how many conflicts you completed. If you have any suggestions for this please leave a comment.

6. Always scout the player or players that you plan on attacking and get buffs to help ensure your victory. Buffs that will help you. Dark Curse, Beserker, Wither, Shatter Armor, Keen Edge,Constitution, Flinch, Last Ditch, Force Shield, Absorb. These will help and no you do not need all of them.

I know for sure that Over the sky is a guild we trade with. If they start a GvG against us please ignore it. If we start it we will tell you to finish it.
    If anyone knows of anymore guilds that we trade with please post them in the comments so we all know what is going on.

Last edited by naysayer on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    naysayer
    naysayer

Guild Conflicts Empty Re: Guild Conflicts

Post  naysayer Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:19 pm

So that everyone is on the same page and knows the rules. You can not contact guilds offering to trade conflicts, doing so will get you terminated. There are some prior to this rule change that we maintain the same arrangement.
    Nubin
    Nubin

Post  Nubin Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:51 pm

naysayer wrote:So that everyone is on the same page and knows the rules. You can not contact guilds offering to trade conflicts, doing so will get you terminated. There are some prior to this rule change that we maintain the same arrangement.

Over the Sky
    Sacred Protectors
    Angels of Night
    Czech Nights

these are the only remaining GVG we trade with The italian guild backstabbed us. Also Peragro is the reason we lose again she logged on and didnt equipt gear if she didnt log on they cant attack her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:41 am